We all have the parties where we must have fun and fraternize with our co-workers past our normal working hours, so why not look amazing and appropriate at the same time?! It is sequins and fur season, so I started this look off with the loose fitting gold top. When hanging around the boss, I tend to avoid tight fitting clothing as I do not want to give the wrong impression. This top paired with slacks is fun and festive and says holiday party without being revealing. The shoes are just DREAMY, and they help pull together the ostentatious fur coat. I like pastels in winter so the Chloe clutch fit like a charm. Due to the top being so flashy, I added a simple bracelet to complete the look. Remember, when hanging with the boss, never drink too much punch. It may be a party, but someone always has their eye on you.
- Zoe hordan Holkham Gold Sequin Top
- Wanderlust Unreal Fur Black Coat
- Mulberry Straight Leg Trousers
- Gianvito Rossi Mesh Point Toe Pumps
- Chloe Marcie Textured Leather Wallet
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Bracelet