Look at that vest. It is so intricate, it commands simplicity from everything else around it. I started with the gray vest and rather than pair it with a black shirt, I decided that berry would pop against the darkness. The mood of this look is casual, edgy and unbothered. I kept the pants black and traditionally would have added heels to this look, but I opted for riding boots instead. The flat shoes leaves the focus on the vest and shows a way to wear a strong piece casually. The clutch, fingerless gloves and rings all add to the edginess of the look with the chains and dark metal. This look is perfect for pretty much anywhere: movies, dinner, casual strolling, grabbing attention from the world. What else could you want?!
- Dear Cashmere Berry Shirt
- Haider Ackerman Blazer Vest
- Balmain Skinny Biker Pants
- Cole Haan Adler Tall Boot
- MICHAEL Micheal Kors Studded Shoulder Bag
- Stephen Webster Long Knuckle Ring
- Rebecca Minkoff Blades Crossover Ring