The days may be hot, but sometimes the night cools down and you need a look that goes with a jacket. I am in love with skater skirts and this midi skirt would own the night. I love the pattern and kept the look fairly simple for a woman who doesn’t like to do too much. I think this look is great for grabbing drinks. Make sure your blacks match, that is very important. The dark tank matches the dark print in the skirt, and I matched the booties with the leather jacket. Consistent blacks is definitely important. I added the clutch for a mild pop of color. The bronze jewelry is a fun color for accessories without drawing too much attention.
- Rag & Bone Sleeveless Tank
- Whistles Mystic Mountain Print Skirt
- Fenn Wright Manson Sharon Cropped Jacket
- Jimmy Choo Bolt Peep Toe Booties
- Nancy Gonzalez Bar Flap Crocodile Clutch
- Antique Brass Cuff